Taking a Pet Print
- You can take a digital photo of either the nose or paw of any animal.
- Use the camera’s close-up mode or get as close as possible without losing focus.
- Do not use the flash because it will create a ‘burned-out’ area that will not have required detail.
- This digital image enables Meadow Hill’s artisans to get all the detail to create your keepsake.
- Remember: if you don’t see the detail, it probably wasn’t captured.
- For other prints, we suggest using the supplied ink strips and a larger white card for best results.